Social Icons

Sunday 8 September 2013

Ceeze Dollaz - Don't Blow My High - @Ceeze716 [Official Video]




 
22yr old artist "Ceeze Dollaz" Born and raised in buffalo new york with a best of both worlds type of style; the ability to make songs with the song writers, stand out in cyphers with the spitters, and in the midst of that, still stay true to himself in his lyrics. Talent, work ethic, realness, and a love for music all wrapped in one, along with the backing of his crew "Loyalty Ent" makes Ceeze not only different but a dot on the radar getting bigger everyday. We created a little buzz with the video to my first release "On My Way" from the mix tape with 13,000+ views on youtube.

 
"With my first mixtape "High Expectations" the message i was pushing was "believe in your dreams regardless to what anyone has to say" and to chase a dream you have to do 3 things "believe it, put in work, and do 1 & 2 over and over until you succeed" so i figured my next mixtape should be about the next step "Put In Work"; Along with the fact that I actually stay Up All Night some days in the studio and in my email sending off content, I thought it was a perfect name." - Ceeze