Social Icons

Thursday 25 December 2014

Mac Lethal apologizes after cheating girlfriend of fan files lawsuit.







WARNING: Nicole filed a lawsuit. Original video with 2 million views was removed. 

Here is the original email from Darryl:
"Dear Mac -- Today I found out my girlfriend Nicole is cheating on me. How I found out was a little weird. I found a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios in the sink. The thing is, she doesn't eat f***ing gluten.

I got suspicious and broke into her Facebook account while she was at the Taylor Swift concert, and discovered that she's cheated on me with 6 different guys! Please make a video that I can send to her as my way of breaking up with her.

Darryl from Ohio


p.s. SHE HAS NO IDEA I KNOW.

Mac Lethal took to Facebook to apologize.

I've been making music for 17 years, and YouTube videos for 8. I've never uploaded a YouTube video with the intent of hurting someone or damaging their reputation.
I'm currently working on a new series, where people email me problems and issues in their lives, and I make videos about them, to give them a voice they do not have. I received multiple emails from a guy named "Darryl," with an elaborate story about his girlfriend "Nicole." While the story still sounds totally plausible, the photo of the couple in the photo was simply not accurate. I have no idea where he got it (he had multiple). It doesn't matter.

This experience has taught me, that even if the photo was real, no person deserves to have their photo blasted all over the internet like that. Even if "Nicole" cheated on her boyfriend with 900 guys. How do we know that "Darryl" isn't a major, abusive fuckhead? Or that she has her own set of problems with him?
I absolutely apologize to the people in the picture. And will no longer be using people's photos for any of my videos. Even if they're totally verified as real.
I make mistakes all the time. Every day. And this is no exception. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas with their loved-ones.
Mac Lethal
p.s. Please email your real stories to RapGreetingCards@gmail.com. I would love to make a video to help you out.