Social Icons

Monday 22 December 2014

Young Zee (Outsidaz) - Dear Shady (Eminem Fine Line Response) [Audio]








Young Zee of the Newark, New Jersey “Outsidaz” delivers an emotionally driven track “Dear Shady” in response to one of Eminem’s newest songs titled “ FINE LINE (Disc 1, Track 9 on Eminem’s new double-disc offering “ShadyXV”).

On Eminem’s “Fine Line” Em raps ” …Put a thousand lighters in the air for the Outsidaz/ Wow, I have must of had Alzheimer’s/ Long time since I shouted them out, about time/ Cause it’s been on my mind lately/ How Zee/ You always supported me/ You vouched, I will never forget that, and how you guys accepted me for me/ And Pace/ I love you too, you slept on my couch/ And I been thinkin’ about the time I slept on the floor of the Out-House/ Rhyming is all we ever wanted to do/ And regardless how life has turned out/ Inside I will always be an Outsider/ My life has been turned inside out…”

On Young Zee’s “Dear Shady”, Zee responds over the “Fine Line” Instrumental with the brutally honest bars “…Let me ask you/ Why didn’t you come to my avenue when you grabbed dudes for your rap crew…” and “…Any how/ My house burnt down/ I’m in Jersey now/ You aint care/ you aint even come around.” Zee then directly references Eminem’s “Fine Line” when he spits “…We both pull out lighters for the Outsidaz/ Your now Diamond/ I’m still trying…”

Lastly, Young Zee leaves the door wide OPEN for Eminem when he raps “…And since you laid on my floor like you said before/ Your welcome to come STILL knock on my door/ I’m Still raw/ And your still raw/ Both us raw…”

Now that it is 100% clear that the door is wide open for Eminem, can this be the beginning of more work with Eminem and the Outsidaz? Will Eminem return to his roots that he planted with the Outsidaz?

Next up for Young Zee is a joint EP with fellow New Jersey rap titan Tame One of the Artifacts. Their upcoming EP is titled “Burn Outz”, which will be released on Rah Digga’s record label, Ruff Cutz Media. The EP will also be entirely produced by Quelle Chris. Stay Tuned