Social Icons

Monday 27 July 2015

Devin The Dude's house robbed





Houston rapper Devin The Dude felt victim to thieves last Thursday, after a break in at his residence. According to his post on social media the former Rap-A-Lot records artist 

The former Rap-A-Lot records artist lost various electronics, and studio equipment. 

"MANE!!!! This is REALLY fucked up! Somebody broke into my house while I was gone for a week and snatched my studio equipment, TV's, mixers, Apple Computers, Blue Mic, Digital Mixer, Drum machines, Quad Copters with gimble, GoPro 4 and alot of other stuff! Yep! They DJ Quicked me mane!!! Dirty Mu'Fuckas!! Up in Inwood West somewhere on the NW side!!!!!
This may hold me back a little bit as far as my album is concerned but it don't stop!! Look forward to somethin at the end of November 2015!"

Devin made mention to a DJ Quick track "Born and Raised in Compton" when stating "They DJ Quicked Me"

"Cause way back in the day somebody musta wanted me to quit/Because they broke in my house and cold stole my shit/They musta thought that I was gonna play the punk role/Just because my equipment got stole"