Social Icons

Saturday 25 July 2015

LISTEN: Drake - Charged Up - Meek Mill Diss








Drake responds to Meek Mill with a new song "Charged Up" which premiered on Beat1 Radio show "OVOSound"

“I did some charity today for the kids/ But I’m used to it cause y’all charity cases/ Six God is watching, I’m just hoping you prepared to face him” 

“Ni**as snitching on us without no interrogation/ I stay silent ‘cause we at war and I’m very patient/ Six God is watching, I just hope you’re prepared to face him/ I’m charged up, i’m charged up.”

"Ni**as snitchin on us without no interrogation. I stay silent cause we at war and I’m very patient. 6 God is watching, I just hope you are prepared to face him. I’m CHARGED Up.” 

“No woman ever had me star struck or was able to tell me to get my bars up.”